While the Dota 2 scene reloads for another year of competition, PUBG continues to grow after its first major tournament in Cologne, Germany. With Gamescom coming to an end, Moonduck is happy to announce Lightning Round #3!
We’ve made some big changes to the game mode, including the transition from third-person-perspective to first-person for a more intense experience! We now have a dedicated page for Lightning Round patch notes, which can be found at this permanent link: https://moonduck.tv/pubg.
Moonduck will be bringing along some of the biggest names in Dota 2 along with newer faces from across the Twitch community. If you would like to get involved make sure to subscribe to Moonduck’s Twitch Channel, as subscribers will be eligible to join Lightning Round games that aren’t full. If you are a personality that is interested in playing please join the Moonduck Discord and reach out to @MautDota or @ZyoriTV personally! The Action will start Friday, September 8th at 6:30 EST!
For more information check out the MoonduckTV Discord at discord.gg/moonducktv
PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS - LIGHTNING ROUND
September 3rd, 2017 - 1.2.1 Patch Notes - https://moonduck.tv/pubg
- Mode Changed from Third Person Perspective to First Person Perspective
- Weather changed from default to Sunset
Added adjusted rules for 4Player
- SMG Spawn rate to 1x (4P)
- Sniper Rifle to 1.5x (4P)
- DNBO Revive Time to 10s (4P)
August 24th, 2017 - 1.2 Patch Notes
- Redzone disabled
- Care Package Frequency reduced from 5x to 3x
- DBNO Revive Time changed from 4 seconds to 6 seconds
- Unarmed Attack Damage increased from 1.0x to 1.5x
- Playzone Centralization Factor - 1x
- Sniper spawn rate changed from 3x to 2x
- SMG spawn rate changed from 0x to .5x
- Crossbow spawn rate changed from 1x to 0x